Skip to main content

Recreational Craft Regulations Certification for UK Inland Waterway Craft

The Recreational Craft Regulations (RCR) apply to professional boatbuilders, and can also apply to private boat owners in certain circumstances.

This website will help you to decide if the RCR applies to you and how to go about ensuring that you comply with them.

Choose from the options below

To the top